Ann L. Silverman provides organizational development, search and transition, community development and affordable housing consulting services. Ann has worked with nonprofits, foundations, funders and residents of affordable housing as well as community development career seekers for more than thirty-five years. Ann’s experiences as a founding Executive Director, project manager, and funder make her particularly well suited to address the challenges and opportunities that small to mid-sized organizations face, and to advise people seeking to evolve in community development related careers.
Ann’s associates add experience in affordable housing development, asset management, search, nonprofit management, research and web design to the team.
- Senior Real Estate Project Manager, B’nai B’rith Housing
- Project Manager / Senior Project Manager, Planning Office for Urban Affairs
- Deputy Director, NewVue Communities
- Director of Real Estate Development, Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Senior Real Estate Project Manager, Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation
NeighborWorks Report Released: See our latest report–Recruiting and Developing Leadership in Community Development.